Oieee! Hello everyone, how’s everybody week going so far? I am extremely glad to say that over here is Carnaval, or Carnival , which means I’ve been off for five days so far and was able to catch up on YouTube videos.
The one from todays post is nothing less than a Get Ready With Me for Carnaval. Its very a very special video, cause it’s also the first time I was able to celebrate the Holiday as it is: which means parting a lot with my friends.
All over the country there are street parties and parades for the last two weeks, and people get together with their friends to drink and dance on the street… All dressed up, almost like halloween, but in a 90F weather and a loot of glitter.
Ready for the result?
Here are all the products I used for this video:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin
- Foundation: Elf, nude color
- Powder: Revlon Color Stay, fair color
- Eye Shadows: 1. Liv Beauty, Prismatic Nudes; 2.ColourPop come and get it; 3. BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes To Go.
- Eyeliner: for browns: Steve Laurent precision tip liner in black; For eyeliner and face details: Eyes London Skinny.
- Mascara: Tarte light, camera, lashes
- Blush: Seraphine: Lychee+ Gold
- Lips: Kylie Jenner Posie K kit
- Glitter: 1.face: Vult glitter; 2. Body: Nossa Nova.
- Highlighter: Marble Pro Glow
- Kitty Ears are from Party City
Hope you guys enjoyed watching this video as much as I enjoyed doing it. Don’t forget to leave a comment and subscribe if you did. Hope to see you soon 😉
Also, all the pictures are gonna be eventually on the blog, but why wait if you can check them all on my instagram: @missmingrone.