Since the beginning, I wanted to make this blog about two things: Fashion and the Au Pair Program. That second part came eventually, as I actually became an Au Pair, so that’s what you guys are gonna see most over here.
Right now I am working on a new youtube channel in English so I can share more of these content with you, while that I am gonna keep posting what I can about fashion here in the blog.
This week I am gonna release some outfits from the pas months, hope you enjoy it!
I’ve been seeing these videos around for a while, and is shocking how I actually with them. It was so addictive that I decided to do one myself, and guess what, I loved more than I thought I would, it was truly fun to recorded it, and I hope you guys have fun watching too.
I got this dress from Cotton On here in Brazil, thought it was so 70’s, and so differen, and turned out to be very useful, I will name all the brands right below 🙂
- First look: Victoria Secrets brallete, Riachuelo sandals, hair clip and jewelry from thrift stores and faires
- Second look: Forever 21 Body, Forever 21 Black sandals, Necklace: Riachuelo
- Third Look: same body, forever 21 boots, BCBG hat
- Fourth LookLevi’s Jeans, Forever 21 Necklace, Vans
- With Look: Zaful Lace body, Levi’s Jeans, Aldo Shoes.
You guys can check my Instagram account for more pictures of this look and others.
Hope you enjoy it, bye bye ❤