Oieee! Hello everyone! we just change season and ohh how I love the feeling of starting something new, here where I live we’ve got flowers decoration the streets and trees full of new leaves, the days are starting to get longer and the weather has been changing. And I can’t help it, my mind is just happy and I am blooming with the spring.
For some, its the other delicious time of the year when leaves change colors, the weather gets chilli, the air smell like fireplaces and everything tast like pumpkin (gosh I miss that too!). But in one way or another, this time of the year also means new fashion trend, runaways inspirations, street styles everywhere and I couldn’t keep myself far away from the blog, so for this whole week I am gonna be talking about a few trends for the next season that are already in but are gonna blow peoples mind and closets in the next six months. Are you ready?
On todays post, we’re gonna go Monochromatic for the day! And I want strat it with a few questions: – what’s Monochrome? How to add it to your wardrobe/life? And what are some of the best inpirations?
- WHAT’S MONOCHROME?
Its basicly a collor scheme with a few different shades, to be more specific here are what it means according to google: “it’s a object or image that reflects colors in limite shades of colors and hues” or “means one color. Typically one color is presented in different values and intensities — or different shades of the single color.”
Good and simple examples of monocrhomatic in Fashion are an all jeans outfit or maybe dressing all in black. But of course it goes beyond that, and I am gonna show you guys!
- HOW TO ADD IT TO YOUR WARDROBE/LIFE?
That might be the easiest fashion trick ever, specially to those who find it difficult to wear/style collors. Who never said or never heard this sentence: “I would know what to wear with this shirt”? just cause its yellow, or this one: “That would go with anything I own”?
Yes, style collors in an outfit can be difficult if you don’t understand to much about it, or even if you don’t have such a crush on them. But monochrome definetly makes it easier, here’s what you gotta do:
- Pick a color you would like to wear, or maybe a collor piece of clothing you already own, like that yellow skirt sitting on your closet forever.
- Look for plain pieces of clothe in the same color, and you dont even have to hold yourself to the same shade of yellow from your skirt, you can mix and match with a pastel yellow, a dark mustard color, and maybe some brown shoes.
- Really go crazy about it, and style the way you want it: do overlaps, mix dark shades with light ones, pick risk collors like orange. Fall is a great seoson for orange, isn’t it?!
- Have fun and discover a whole new version of yourself!
- WHAT ARE THE BEST INSPIRATIONS FOR IT?
This is SO my favorite part. You guys already know I am Pinterest crazy lady (and you can check all of my boards here), is where I get to know about new trends and also where I get all of my fashion inspirations from.
So, obviously, here are some of my favorite Pins od Monochromatic Outfits:
Are you guys willing to try it? which one was your favorite? let me know down bellow!