It’s the beggining of a brand new school, and I am half way to my fashion degree Yaay, but while I make my way to it, let’s focus our attention on looking fashion while walking this path, and also while studying, applying for interships, going to the gym, taking public transportation and also keeping our social media active, right?!
So for this video I have a few casual, comfy and stylish ideas for you to be able to do all of this and remain sharp. Take a look:
Here are the brand for each outfit:
- First one: Destroyed Jeans are Charlotte Russe; shirt and sneakers are Vans; belt and scrunchie are Cotton on.
- With the same shirt we move on to: Levi’s Jeans, Cotton On denim shorts and Forever 21 vichy skirt.
- Third Look: Forever 21 Skirt, T-shirt is from a brasilian Store called Renner, and shoes are Zara.
- Forth one : Cotton On denim Shorts, Forever 21 yellow gypsy top.
- Fith : Levi’s Jeans, Forever 21white top and, and the vichy crop top is a mistery, cause it was a gift.
- Adidas shirt, Cotton On Jacket.
- LANY shirt (got it at their concert) + Malwee Leggings and old school Vans
- Biker shorts are Forever 21, t-shirt is Renner
- Shorts are Forever 21 and top is Cotton On
Which one is your favorite Outfit? Can you guess mine?